Sunday, December 2, 2012

Believe in yourself with all your tenacity







There are tons of works to do and things seem too difficult for me to go through. How I  desperately wish to turn back time to my childhood. Play all the time and watch dragon ball without worries.Have mind free of depression and mental indigestion disorder. 


However, I realize no matter what, I have to keep going because life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass but  it's about learning to dance in the rain. Keep calm and and take life for what it is.Tick Tock, Tick Tock.Your time is ticking love.


P/s If you change your thoughts, you can change your world. 
because, 
you are what you think #smile :)




“When you have friends, don’t expect your friends to fill your emptiness. When you get married, don’t expect your spouse to fulfill your every need. When you’re an activist, don’t put your hope in the results. When you’re in trouble don’t depend on yourself. Don’t depend on people. Depend on Allah.” 
― Yasmin Mogahed





1 comment:

Anisa Hang Tuah said...

I dreamed a dream in times gone by, when hope was high and life worth living.